We are the trusted Commercial mover in the Twin Cities and surrounding Minnesota metro areas. You can rely on us to make sure everything goes right the first time. Trust our professionals at Mohawk Moving to do it the right way.
We have been helping customers relocate their businesses since 1938. We have the experience and knowledge needed to assist you throughout the entire process of your relocation. With our many years of experience we become more efficient than our competitors. We are competitively priced to beat our competitors. We are Licensed, Insured, Bonded and our Professional Movers are background checked.
The Commercial Office Moving Process:
One of our experienced sales professionals will come to your business for a survey of the relocation scope.
After the survey has been completed we will provide you with a detailed analysis and cost estimate.
When the estimate has been agreed upon, we will then setup materials and supplies to be delivered.
We will arrange either a phone call or in-person pre-move consultation to over all of the details.
On moving day leave everything to us!
What We Offer:
- On-site survey with detailed analysis and cost estimate.
- Pre-move planning and budgeting.
- Certificates of Insurance can be provided.
- Floor & Wall Protection for new & existing space.
- Workstation & Furniture disassembly & reassembly.
- Installation and space planning.
- Dedicated move coordinators & Move supervisors
- Projects Of Any Size & Scope
- Full packing and crating services.
- We can even offer you with secure documentation transportation
- Computers, servers, and high value item relocation.
- Available Commercial Storage Options - Long & Short Term
We also help relocate internationally.
Commercial Industries We Serve
- Accounting Firms
- Financial Services
- Law Offices
- Medical Offices
- Large Retail Chains
- Receiving & Distribution
- Store Openings & Closings
- Clinics & Hospitals
- Schools & Universities
- Law Enforcement & Fire Services
- Local, State, & Federal Offices
- Military Offices
- Constructions Work Sites
- Manufacturing Firms
- Warehouse & Machine Shops